The current plan is to get Ames Stereo Pipeline 2.0 out before the Planetary Data Workshop on June 25th in Flagstaff. At this meeting I hope to be giving a tutorial and showing off all the cool stuff the community and the team have been developing for ASP.
I currently have two limiting factors that I hope will get resolved in the next 2 weeks:
- ASP and Binary Builder need to agree with the changes in ISIS 3.4.0.
- The NASA Ames Lawyers need to re-license Vision Workbench under the Apache 2 license. ASP has already been re-licensed to Apache 2, however one of its prime dependencies is Vision Workbench. This is a legal block against releasing binaries.
Thank you all for your patience and for doing neat projects with Ames Stereo Pipeline. I enjoy seeing the pretty pictures at science conferences.
Things to look forward in this next release are:
- Digital Globe Image support.
- Faster and Memory efficient integer correlator.
- GDAL projection interface for point2dem.
- Parameter settings from command line and configuration file.